Backup4all Professional v4.8 Build 275 | 21.43 MB
Backup4all is an award-winning data backup software for Windows. This backup utility was designed to protect your valuable data from partial or total loss by automating backup tasks, password protecting and compressing it to save storage space. This backup application is feature rich and offers an intuitive interface making all features easily accessible for both beginners and professionals. Using Backup4all you can easily backup to any local or network drive, backup to FTP (with support for SSL encryption, proxy server, passive mode), backup to CD/DVD, or other removable media (such as USB drives).
This backup application has ZIP64 support (can create backups over 4GB) and creates standard zip files, meaning that you can access it with any zip compatible utility. Backup4all also allows you to encrypt your backup using AES Encryption (128-bit, 192-bit and 256-bit key strengths). Our backup utility performs incremental backup to keep track of file versions. You can easily restore any version of files or a whole folder. You can filter files to be restored. This data backup software works with any drive letter, including mapped network drives and UNC paths. It comes with its own built-in CD and DVD burning support so you can easily backup to CD or DVD. Just set the destination on CD or DVD and execute the backup job. However, if you prefer, you can use the UDF format.
• Automatic backup using built in scheduler. Possibility to shut down the computer after backup
• Data compression to save storage space using standard zip technology
• Support for Zip64 technology. This allows the creation of zip files larger than 4GB
• Backup open or locked files (XP/2003)
• Send email notifications after backup with success/error/warning message
• Predefined backups. Easily backup My Documents, My Pictures and Outlook Express email and settings
• Password protection to keep your files private. AES encryption supported (128-bit, 192-bit and 256-bit key strengths)
• Creates backup catalog file. Backup4all stores a summary snapshot of the file information into a backup catalog file (".bkc") each time a backup is executed
• Wizard to help you define backup configurations
• Wizard to restore files (with integrated restore preview)
• Powerful file filters (with include and exclude filters)
Send good report
Send bad report