Warhammer 40.000: Space Marine (2011/PC/MULTi6/Retail) | 7.7 Gb
Year: 2011 | Genre: RPG (Rogue/Action) / 3D / 3rd Person | Platform: PC | Publication Type: Retail Version
Language: English, Russian, German, Spanish, French, Italian
Publisher: THQ | Developer: Relic Entertainment
Combining intense melee and ranged combat, Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine puts players into the boots of one of humanity’s elite soldiers. You have undergone years of psycho-chemical conditioning and rigorous training, and there’s never been a time like right now when such training and conditioning were so desperately needed. One of the industrial ‘Forge World’ planets, where humanity creates its greatest weapons, has come under attack, and the thousands of imperial soldiers stationed there have been overwhelmed. The only thing standing between this planet and its total destruction is your Space Marine. Space Marine is a fast-paced third person action-shooter from Relic Games allowing players to don the armor of one of the emperor’s chosen in this battle for the very survival of humanity. Players are dropped right into the action as they battle to defend an Imperial Forge World from an invasion by the savage and brutal Orks, using the most devastating weaponry mankind has at its disposal.
Orignal Provider --> Freshwap.com
* Storm Into Battle – Step fearlessly into the heart of combat as an unstoppable Space Marine. Never hide, never cower, just purge all that stand in your way.
* Unleash Visible Violent Death – Using an innovative new combat system, switch seamlessly from high-caliber ranged weapons to devastating close-combat strikes. Taking out an enemy has never been so satisfying.
* Experience the dark future of Warhammer 40,000 – Jump into a rich universe of awe-inspiring landscapes, deadly enemies, immense battles and ruthless annihilation.
* Take the Battle Online – Form your own Space Marine squad or Chaos Space Marine warband and face off in 8 vs 8 online matches. Gain experience and unlock new weapons and armor to customize the Devastator, Assault, and Tactical Marine classes.
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1, Windows 7
- Processor: 2.0Ghz Dual core CPU (any Core 2 Duo or AMD X2 or better)
- Memory: 1GB (XP), 2GB (Vista), 2GB (Windows 7)
- Graphics: 256MB Video Card using Shader Model 3 (Nvidia GeForce 8800GT, AMD Radeon 3850 and above)
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 20 GB space free (10 GB free after install)
- Sound: Laptop and Notebook users will need to
Send good report
Send bad report
Recently Viewed Articles
|Games||Sep 04, 2011||11|